5 News Sources

5 News Sources









I think it is very important to stay educated in what is going on around the world. I get my information from many different platforms.

Instagram

Instagram is one of my most used social media accounts. I go on Instagram multiple times a day. Many people that I follow will post about current events that they feel are important to share. Since Instagram is a very popular app, it is a great place for many different people to express important things happening.

Radio Station

I do not get a lot of my information from the radio station in my car but occasionally I will listen to what is going on while driving. Many different local radio stations keep people up to date with current issues around the world.

Family

My family thinks that being educated about what is going on around the world is just as important as I do. My parents watch the news every morning and I will see them reading articles in their free time. They also have family discussions about everything that is happening.

Tik Tok

Tik Tok is definitely my most used app. This is a very popular app to people of all ages. It ranges from funny videos to videos that bring attention to very important topics that need more recognition. I have learned most about current events from Tik Tok. 

Talkshows

I enjoy watching talkshows with my family occasionally. Talkshows will bring up important topics to bring attention to them and I always am intrigued when they do. 



Comments